Above Ground Swimming Pool Removal in Sebastian, FL – G’s Junk Removal
There’re various reasons why you may want your swimming pool removed from your backyard. One, it can be the unsightly look it’s creating in your yard, especially if it’s an old one. Secondly, if you just moved into a new home, you may find it located weirdly in the yard; hence you may want to remove it.
Maintaining an above-ground pool can become a significant expense, making you consider removing it altogether. However, it’s important to note that removing an above-ground pool is a challenging task that can consume a lot of time and energy.
The Solution – Professional Above Ground Swimming Pool Removal
Our team of debris removal experts has the right skills and tools to safely demolish and remove your pool and/or pool deck, freeing up your yard. We’re the perfect removal solution if, for any reason, you no longer need your above-ground swimming pool in your yard.
Our Removal Process
- Drain the Pool: We provide a comprehensive above-ground swimming pool removal service that includes draining the pool. If you don’t have time to drain the pool, we can do it for you for a small additional fee. We prefer to start the removal process when the pool is completely dry.
- Deck: If your pool is surrounded by a deck, simply send us a picture of it and we’ll provide you with an estimate to remove that as well (if needed).
- Disassemble the Pool and Deck (if required): Our team will carefully disassemble both the pool and deck. We use specialized tools and techniques to ensure that the removal process is safe, efficient, and minimizes any potential damage to other structures in your yard.
- Clear Debris: Once we’ve disassembled the pool and deck, we’ll remove all the debris and properly haul and dispose of it. We take great care to ensure that your yard is left clean and tidy, just as we found it.
- Final Inspection: Before we leave, we’ll conduct a final inspection of the removal site to ensure that everything has been properly cleared and there are no signs of damage or debris left behind.
Reach out to us and get rid of your old above-ground swimming pool, tub or spa, and other related junk today. Regardless of where these above-ground water features are located, we’ll professionally remove, haul and properly dispose them.
Swimming Pool Removal Projects
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you remove inground pools?
No, we do not currently offer inground pool removal services. Due to the heavy excavation required for inground pool removal, we limit ourselves to above-ground pool removal services at this time.
2. What should I expect when my pool is removed?
Primarily, we will remove the unwanted swimming pool and the deck if need be and do the best to clean up everything. You should expect your yard to be freed up but not completely transformed. If you need to alter the landscape, we advise you to hire a landscaping contractor.
3. How much does it cost to remove an above-ground swimming pool?
The cost of removing an above-ground swimming pool can vary depending on several factors, such as the size of the pool, the complexity of the removal process, and any additional services required. At G’s Junk Removal, we provide free estimates that will give you a better idea of the costs involved.
4. Can I drain the pool myself, or does G’s Junk Removal provide this service?
G’s Junk Removal provides a comprehensive above-ground swimming pool removal service that includes draining the pool. If you’re short on time, we can take care of draining the pool for a small additional fee.
5. How long does it take to remove an above-ground swimming pool?
The time required to remove an above-ground swimming pool can vary depending on several factors, such as the size of the pool, the presence of any additional structures such as a deck, and whether we need to drain the pool before removing it. Typically we can remove in 2-3 hours.
6. Do I need to take care of disconnecting any electrical components before removing the pool?
Yes, before we can remove an above-ground swimming pool, it’s important that any electrical components are disconnected beforehand to ensure safety during the removal process. We recommend contacting a qualified electrician in your area to take care of this step before we arrive to remove the pool.