Professional Hot Tub/Spa Removal in Florida – G’s Junk Removal
When your hot tub, spa, or jacuzzi gets old and starts breaking, it can become an expensive fix. In some cases, a broken hot tub or jacuzzi can become dangerous to use. Sometimes just getting rid of it makes more sense than keeping it lying in your backyard. At least you will be able to use that extra space!
Let’s face it; they are heavy, bulky and just hard to deal with. This is when you’ll need a company specializing in hot tub removal. Luckily, we are that company for you!
Our Hot Tub Removal Process
When you book a hot tub removal service with us, there are a few things to consider before we come out to do the removal. Such as draining the tub and disconnecting it from the electricity.
Here is what you can expect:
- Disconnect: If your hot tub is hardwired to a 220V, 230V, or 240V connection, it’s your responsibility to have the electricity disconnected before our team arrives. We recommend that you consult with your local electrician and have them disconnect and “safe off” the wires before we start removing the hot tub. Some hot tubs are connected to a regular outlet, if that is the case then we can do it.
- Drain: We do prefer that the hot tub be drained, but it’s not a requirement. Just let us know beforehand, and we can bring our equipment to drain it for you.
- Remove: In most cases, we will cut the hot tub into smaller, workable pieces for safe removal. However, sometimes it’s easier and more practical to remove the hot tub in one piece, depending on the conditions. Our team will assess the situation and determine the best method for your specific hot tub removal.
Our Hot Tub Removal Projects
FAQ: Hot Tub Removal in Kissimmee, FL
1. Do you provide electric disconnection services for hardwired hot tubs?
No. If your hot tub is hardwired to a 220V, 230V, or 240V connection, it’s your responsibility to have a certified electrician disconnect the electricity before our team arrives.
2. Do I need to drain the hot tub before the team arrives?
We prefer that the hot tub be drained before we arrive, but it’s not a requirement. If you need us to drain it for you, just let us know beforehand, and we can bring our submersible water pump drain it on-site.
3. If my hot tub is located in a screened-in patio, can you still remove it?
Absolutely! Our team is experienced in removing hot tubs and spas from any location, including screened-in patios or other areas that require passing through a door. In these cases, we will cut the hot tub into small, manageable sizes to ensure safe removal.
4. What types of hot tubs can you remove?
We are equipped to remove all types of hot tubs, including portable ones, standard and large sizes, as well as hot tubs built into decks or into the ground. No matter the size or location of your hot tub, our team has the experience and equipment to safely and efficiently remove it for you.
5. What is the cost of your hot tub removal service, and how do you determine pricing?
The cost of our hot tub removal service may vary depending on several factors. These include the size and condition of your hot tub, as well as the level of difficulty involved in the removal process. On average, our hot tub removal service in Florida typically costs between $485 and $685.
However, please note that this is just an estimate and the final price may be more or less depending on the specifics of your job. In general, larger hot tubs or ones that require draining may cost more.
Get in touch with us today for professional hot tub removal services in Kissimmee, FL. Contact us to schedule an appointment or to request a quote.
Hot Tub Removal Video Short Clip